Hi from Iowa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyrajaid

Reaction score
Hello! My name is eryn and I joined today after spending many hours yesterday reading through Songwind's epic shaving soap post.

I live on a small homestead in Northeast Iowa where we raise Nigerian Dwarf goats, Angora rabbits, honey bees, and a motley flock of chickens.

I have been make CP soap for about 4 years. I prefer to make goat milk soap but I also sometimes make coffee and beer soaps too. I just started playing around with some other stuff like lip balm and bath bombs.

I am excited to be a part of this community!

Hello from another Eastern Iowan! On this forum we require goat pics before we believe they exist :) That goes double for Nigerian Dwarfs!

Maybe we should have an eastern Iowa munch someday. I'm from Allamakee county near Postville.

Earlene I just started with a drop spindle. I think this winter I am going to experiment with a kick spindle. I do like to needle felt too. But my true passion is crochet. And bunny snuggles. I am very passionate about bunny snuggles.

Back