Hi from England!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phillipa-Jane

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am just starting out and i'm so glad that I found this forum (although I have so much to learn!) any advice and tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated :) ..

Hi all,
I am just starting out and i'm so glad that I found this forum (although I have so much to learn!) any advice and tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated :) ..

Hi and welcome, also from England here. Wiganer for my sins :).
Some more information would be good so people can help wuth any advice. Things like have you made any soap yet? Are you wanting to do cold process, hot process or melt and pour? What is it your wanting out of the soap do you want to just make it to have fun ect or are you wanting to eventually give them as gifts.

Have you got any supplies because being from england too i am able to help wuth that kind of thing as i have found some reliable and good places to purchase over the past few months.

Everyone here is really friendly and will always try to help but i have to admit i do hold a massive grudge because they have contributed to me getting the soaping bug ;) Hope you stick round you will enjoy it here i promise that

Welcome Phillipa :). Best thing you can do is read everything you can in the beginners section and take notes. If you have specific questions start another thread as this is the Introduction forum.

Latest posts

Back