Hi from DFW (Texas)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry not to say hello here sooner... I jumped right into the forums and started reading like crazy. And I'm already so glad that I found y'all, although I can't quite remember how I got here. It was probably a blog post somewhere.

Anyway, I made my first batch of soap about four years ago. I started with shampoo bars, which are amazing for those of us who travel by airplane frequently and always need to limit the amount of liquids in our carryon bags. My skin is also very sensitive and breaks out from most commercial shampoos, soaps, lotions, etc. Making my own body-care products is a great solution and a lot of fun. And expensive. And addictively time-consuming. But a lot of fun!! Thanks to all of you who contribute here to make this forum such a wealth of information.

Hello Alioop. I am also in the DFW area, NE Dallas. The reading here is wonderful. Not much of a poster myself, but I love all the info.

Hi Sheena

Welcome :), would you like to start a post of your own and tell us a little about yourself. We don't bite :D.

Welcome.gif

Back