Hi from Cleveland

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OferaliO

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Christina from Cleveland, Ohio. I have four kids. 17, 5 and 2.5 year old boys and a 13 month old baby girI. I have been making cold process soap for over two years. I am addicted. Family, friends and coworkers have always loved receiving my soaps as gifts but now I am just starting to get a few people to actually pay for them. :grin: Anyway, I'm not much of a poster but I'll be doing lots of reading and a little bit of commenting here and there, if you don't mind. See ya! :wave:

He seems like a nice person, too. I was out with my best friend and we ended parking next to him, he had some kind of nice car (no idea what, mine is a 15 year old Scion toaster which I adore, not a car person) but Jay was enamored w/it and they spent about 15 ms chatting about car things. Lots of famous people in LA are not so nice.

Welcome Christina :) I'm fairly new here too. You're gonna love it here, the people are very helpful and informative, and encouraging :)

Latest posts

Back