Hi from Brisbane!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dailydogpost

Reaction score
Looking forward to learning about the soap industry I am particularly
interested in learning to make pet/dog soaps as I have a website pertaining to animals.
if anyone out there specializes in this very niche product I am all ears and willing to learn!

thankyou fellow soapers:grin:

Anna Morris
www.thedailydogpost.com

Last edited:
Welcome. Touching story about the blind dog on your web site.

Hi Fabius,

Very disheveled, blind,dirty, hungry and seeing Fiona rescued from the streets left me feeling elated, a successful rescue indeed.
What a relief when these heroes came along she was safe at last, I love this story about Fiona :smile:

Cheers
Anna

PS:thanks for stopping by at my website

Hi Anna,

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Someday I promise I'll look at your site. I can't do it now because I was reading a story about a dog earlier and was really upset by it. No offense but I can't handle any more emotional stories tonight. I'm glad you've joined the forum and I hope you'll like it here.

Hi Anna, and welcome!

There's a soap company near where I live called Anders Natural Soap Company and they make a dog shampoo bar that I use on my Papillon. I'll look at it when I'm at home tonight or tomorrow and let you know if I can figure out what's in it.

Latest posts

Back