Hi from blazing hot south Florida!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beadella

Reaction score
Hello, all,

I have just gone from having a 3 person family to having a 2 person family a few months ago, and thought that it may be a fun thing to try out soap making as a way to earn a little extra mun.

So far it is still in the "well, let's think about it' stage, mostly with my Mom, but if I can find some good info and start with something that isn't too challenging, I think we are good for at least a trial go at it.

So glad to have found this forum, and hope to be a regular visitor!!

BTW, not the fashionably cool and interesting south Florida, just the really hot and muggy south Florida!! :-( (one day I will have to learn how to use those cute little yellow faces...........)

tootles,

Della :)

Welcome Della...hope you get a chance to take it past the just 'thinking about it' stage. If you make one batch I guarantee you'll be hooked.

Laurie

Welcome Beadella. I from S. Fl. too. West Palm Beach.

Sonja

Thank you all for such a nice welcome on my very first day!! I am from the little burg of Sebring...............

Although I guess we are coming up in the world, as we just got the first Starbuck's in the WHOLE county!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! Big city livin'!!! :) I gotta admit, for Highlands County, Sebring is big doin's, but that isn't really saying much!!! :)

Oh well, enough with the small town jokes, some people actually LIKE it here!!! Although I suppose it is painfully obvious that I am not one of those...............

tootles,

della :)

PS~~I promise, no more small town rants.................... REALLY.....

Latest posts

Back