Hi from Austria, Europe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soaps_and_more

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

some months ago I was "infected" with the soap virus :)

Since then I cant stop making soap (CP), I am happy to say that it has cooled down a bit, I can already think of other things than soap, but just barely ...

I live near Vienna, Austria, am currently 51 and thought of myself as level-headed not given to some strange things like soap making.
Not even the slightest interested in that.

And then I discovered the creativity, the endless possibilities, how it soap making changes with temperate (outside), the oils, the percentages, the additives ... how a recipe can change just because you heated more or less ...

I find myself looking at things and wondering if "I can use this for soap making" ...
Making nearly all my molds myself, even started on silicon mold making, just because I can :mrgreen:

This was the result of looking at my milk carton in the morning, while waiting for the water for the coffee to heat

Milk carton.jpg
Save

Speaking as someone also "infected" with the soap virus, I can say I completely relate to that.

Welcome to the forum, and the soapmaking addiction!

Latest posts

Back