Hi from Australia

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna Linney

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, good to be back after a 6 or so year break (long enough that I can't even remember my old username anymore lol).

Took me a bit to get back into the swing of things but enjoying the journey and still learning new things now.

Looking forward to catching up on ALOT of posts and getting to know you all (and some of you again).

Welcome back Donna, I have been here 8yrs now :eek:, so might remember you if you remember your old log in name. Where in Oz are you ?

Welcome back to the forum.:)
thanks very much,appreciated

Welcome back Donna, I have been here 8yrs now :eek:, so might remember you if you remember your old log in name. Where in Oz are you ?
Hi Relle, thankyou, as silly as it sounds I actually dont remember my old username (i've lost part of my memory as a result of long term trauma) i'm not 100% sure but it may have been Galavanting Gifts?, I feel like im new to soaping again but it seems to be the thing where I feel most relaxed.

Im situated in Qld, the nice hot sunny state, although not so warm at the moment.

Hi :) I'm a newbie, from Perth
Hi Primrose (love your username, its beautiful)

Another Aussie here too!
Hi Sonya, it's nice to see other Aussies here

Welcome back, Donna!

IrishLass :)
Hi IrishLass, your name sounds familure, its nice to be back

You'll never escape the addiction :D Hi
lololol oh don't I know it haha, I warned my husband about soaping....he didn't believe me....now he does lol

Welcome back! I’m new since you left - there are quite a few aussies here now!
Thankyou, i'm excited to know there are other aussies here.....heck, i'm happy to know all my crazy soap family are here lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Donna! The closest I can make a claim to Australia is that I've met a few Aussies over the past two summers.
oh then you'll know how crazy fun we are lol, what can one say about a country that has kangaroos jumping down the steet passed your house and the local birds that know how to stop the traffic whilse they use the zebra crossing lol (yes, true story, our local Ibis use the zebra crossing haha)

Howdy from Colorado USA. Hubby & I spent a week in Airly Beach and drove (on the "wrong" side of the road) from there down through your neck of the woods to Sydney, stopping along the way to soak up the local culture. Luv, luv, luv you Aussies!

Zany, we've been to Airlie Beach many moons ago, living in Sydney, its a long drive back. We are not on the wrong side of the road, we know where we're driving :p.
Haha Well, Relle, I dare ya to come over to our side of the pond and say that!!! :D

Back