Hi from Alabama

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysoapopera

Reaction score
My name is Kathleen and i have recently realized I have an addiction. I have come to this forum for support. I have spent several weeks trying to make soap!! Thank goodness for your forum. It has been so helpful....But I still have lots to learn, looking at everyones pics I have a long way to go. Kathleen

Heyhey! Good you could find your support group. We all support you in that addiction. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum. Everyone here will help you with your questions. The people here are great.

Kathy

Bama

Im from Baltimore, Md.... Because of my husbands job we have lived in different states. I hope this is our last move!! My hubby can retire next year and we did some looking around and just accidently found Huntsville and fell in love with the south. So we have been here about 2 years. we still have young children (adpoted). My husband is french canadian......we are canabamaian?? :D Kathleen

Alabama

Im not sure how close ya are, But I dont mind driving.. If ya ever want to get together for lunch or something and exchange (what little I know) ideas I'd be up for it Kathleen

Back