Hi from a new member :) A couple of my latest soaps.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArbutusKCM

Reaction score
I hail from Vancouver Island in the beautiful province of British Columbia. I've been soaping for about 3 years and have always used this forum as a resource for my questions and finally joined up today! I am a huge fan of the hanger swirl but also use drop swirls and in the pot swirls. Here's a few of my latest soaps. Looking forward to being a part of this group!

Attachments

• 5C58B35C-8429-4670-A1D3-BE02EE92894E.JPG
    5C58B35C-8429-4670-A1D3-BE02EE92894E.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4141.jpg
    IMG_4141.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4304.jpg
    IMG_4304.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4352.jpg
    IMG_4352.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 31
Thank you everyone! I really appreciate the welcome and comments. There is so much talent on this site and I will be spending hours poring through the posts. I hope to be contributing more in the near future :)

Wowza! So pur-tee! I can't even pick a favorite! What were your colorants for that blue and rust? I want to drink the one that looks like a Starbucks order. And I would love to reproduce that black and white! Great job, and welcome,

Wowza! So pur-tee! I can't even pick a favorite! What were your colorants for that blue and rust? I want to drink the one that looks like a Starbucks order. And I would love to reproduce that black and white! Great job, and welcome,
Hi Zing - thank you! The colorants were Silver Grey mica from Windy Point, Majestic Violet, Gold Shimmer and Bridal Veil White micas from Voyageur.

Latest posts

Back