Hi Everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachgurl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Adrienne and I'm a full-time college student/stay at home mom. I got out of the Marines in 2006 and immediately started pursuing a degree. I've been making my own handmade toiletries (soaps, lip balms, lotions) for a bit now (because I realized that they were so much better for your skin and it's so much cheaper to make them :eek:) and my friends have been bugging me to go a little larger scale. I think I might; you never know if you don't try and I think the market here will be conducive to such (given the tourists and the military). I look forward to getting to know all of you! What a great forum!

So nice to meet all of you!

:D Hi y'all. I cannot believe the level of expertise here; and you're all so helpful to those who need advice! Like I said, I look forward to our interactions. I'm a soap junkie so I hope to share this with other people that have the same interest (my husband just rolls his eyes sometimes .. but hey, at least he pretends to be interested). I love doing CP and lotions (my skin becomes a horrible mess if I use store bought items) but I'm very interested in HP; however, I think CP bars are prettier. Well, better run ... I have to wake the girls up in a few ... and fix b'fast. So nice to meet all of you :)

Back