Hi everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblesink

Reaction score
Just a quick introduction for myself! I'm a 28 year old female from New Brunswick, Canada who is just starting out making bath and body products! I'm starting out with melt and pour, bath salts, bath bombs and lip balm. Within a few months I'm hoping to learn cold process. I have a lot of reading and researching to do before I'm brave enough to open a bottle of lye. lol I'm looking forward to getting to know you and sharing ideas!

WOO HOO, another canuck :D . Hi welcome to the site. I'm from Ontario (as I'm sure you can tell from my profile). This is definately the place to be. Lots of ideas to share and people to help you learn this wonderful world of soap and B&B. I'm a CP soaper myself, and have plans of moving into B&B products. If there is anything we can do to help you out, drop me a line.

A big warm welcome to The SMF! Glad you found us! We have experts here in every field of the soap and B&B product line-up! Ask away and you'll get an answer from someone or a few someone's! :D

Paul...

Latest posts

Back