Hi, everyone! New Member.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffreywhite1962

Reaction score
After warily looking at making soap in the year before the pandemic hit, once it did hit, I took the opportunity in 2020 to investigate soapmaking more fully. Once I understood the basics better, I began to enjoy the activity. The Soapmaking Forum was a constant resource I used in my learning process. Now, I am glad to be officially a part of the forum!

Welcome! Where's all yer soap pics? :D
Don't mind @KiwiMoose . You will want to show off your soaps in the Photo Gallery. We LUV pictures -- even when a batch goes awry. Hopefully that won't happen, but if it does, see it as an opportunity to learn more. You can also use the Photo Gallery as a log of every batch you make. Include the recipe as well as your comments about how you processed it for future reference.

I only wish I had that available to me when I first started making soap in 2003. It's a great way to chronicle your progress in the Wonderful World of Soapmaking!!!

Now, I am glad to be officially a part of the forum!
Um, it isn't "official" until you have a proper avatar instead of a "J" and please note your location. Advice mostly depends on where you are located.
Not complainin'; just sayin'. ;)

.... and don't mind @Zany_in_CO's tongue-in-cheek sense of humor. You aren't actually required to add your location, nor an avatar. That being said, adding at least your country of location does help us answer your questions correctly.

BTW, if you can't tell by now, we are kind of a sassy bunch. Friendly and helpful but definitely sassy. ;)

Welcome, Jeffrey!

Um, it isn't "official" until you have a proper avatar instead of a "J" and please note your location. Advice mostly depends on where you are located.
Not complainin'; just sayin'. ;)

As AliOop pointed out, avatars and locations are not required.

And as part of the SMF Modmin team, I officially welcome you, Jeffrey, to the forum, and proclaim you to be an official member of SMF whether or not you ever supply either of those things. 🙂

IrishLass :)

After warily looking at making soap in the year before the pandemic hit, once it did hit, I took the opportunity in 2020 to investigate soapmaking more fully. Once I understood the basics better, I began to enjoy the activity. The Soapmaking Forum was a constant resource I used in my learning process. Now, I am glad to be officially a part of the forum!

Glad to greet you. And yes, you are officially a part of the forum. Avatars are fun, but not necessary to be considered part of our forum family.

Latest posts

Back