Hi Everyone! Just an Update on Creating...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy

Reaction score
Ohhh... I finally got all my supplies to try and make the soap frosting for melt and pour cupcakes... To try and make it fluffier instead of drippy

and also the mold for the mermaid tail.

So two projects coming up... Mermaid Soap (any suggestions on fragrance would be helpful... I can't decide!)

And cupcake soaps... (I bought the tiny round mold and already poured my soap cherries...)

So ... What new projects are you guys planning?

I agree, a ocean or water type scent for the Mermaid soaps. When I made mine though, I did make them very colorful and scented them in a fruity scent and people LOVED them.

I've been on a little bit of a hiatus but, I'm finally going to make some St. Patrick's Day soaps this weekend. They are just for me, so it's okay that they won't be fully cured (to my usual standards) by then.

I made a co-worker a cinnamon scented scrubby soap for Christmas & this week she requested a scrubby soap for her dad so that'll be my new project. Don't forget to post pics of your soaps! [emoji16]

Latest posts

Back