Hi Everybody :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElementalEmporium

Reaction score
Hi there!
We are a couple, sharing the account, our names are Jenna and Keith and we are from Ohio :) I am an herbalist and an aromatherapist. He is the chemist and mathematical brain.
We don't only make soap, we make other herbal based helpful products. A little of everything really...
We are at the stage where we've been pretty much making things for friends and family for years, but are only now branching out. We have a dedicated lab in our basement for making our products.

This was basically all my (Jenna's) idea and it's morphed into something much bigger... I started out ONLY wanting to make liquid castile soap. I have been in love with Dr. Bronner's soap for over 25 years and I used it for literally everything. It's just such an incredibly versatile product! My only sadness was that their scents are only single note fragrances and I have always wanted something "fancier", I also always wanted to play with coloring liquid castile to look like magic potions and things... So that's where it all started... then it became "we might as well learn to make bars too", many years ago... it took us several more years to be able to pull together making a dedicated area and plan and do. Now it's morphed into "we might as well make an entire line of herbal products in addition to just good clean soaps...", I have been helping to heal people and animals my entire life, I have always wanted to do this! We are blessed to have massive support from friends, family, and acquaintances. My husband has killed his body working 30+ years in a very physically grueling line of work, 60 hours a week, and he needs to slow down. He has the biggest heart of gold and his life has been so hard, he truly deserves to be allowed to have some kind of life that isn't all work and not to struggle so hard anymore. I want this for him, not myself.

Anyway, there's our intro... either of us could use this to post and reply, but we will always say at the beginnings of things which person is typing!
Very happy to be here and be a sponge for learning new stuff!
Sincerely,
Jenna

Welcome.gif

Hi there!
We are a couple, sharing the account, our names are Jenna and Keith and we are from Ohio :) I am an herbalist and an aromatherapist. He is the chemist and mathematical brain.
We don't only make soap, we make other herbal based helpful products. A little of everything really...
We are at the stage where we've been pretty much making things for friends and family for years, but are only now branching out. We have a dedicated lab in our basement for making our products.

This was basically all my (Jenna's) idea and it's morphed into something much bigger... I started out ONLY wanting to make liquid castile soap. I have been in love with Dr. Bronner's soap for over 25 years and I used it for literally everything. It's just such an incredibly versatile product! My only sadness was that their scents are only single note fragrances and I have always wanted something "fancier", I also always wanted to play with coloring liquid castile to look like magic potions and things... So that's where it all started... then it became "we might as well learn to make bars too", many years ago... it took us several more years to be able to pull together making a dedicated area and plan and do. Now it's morphed into "we might as well make an entire line of herbal products in addition to just good clean soaps...", I have been helping to heal people and animals my entire life, I have always wanted to do this! We are blessed to have massive support from friends, family, and acquaintances. My husband has killed his body working 30+ years in a very physically grueling line of work, 60 hours a week, and he needs to slow down. He has the biggest heart of gold and his life has been so hard, he truly deserves to be allowed to have some kind of life that isn't all work and not to struggle so hard anymore. I want this for him, not myself.

Anyway, there's our intro... either of us could use this to post and reply, but we will always say at the beginnings of things which person is typing!
Very happy to be here and be a sponge for learning new stuff!
Sincerely,
Jenna
Hey there J+K! I’m Ray, a new soaper just getting my feet wet with my very first batches. You both sound so sweet & interesting 😊 Welcome

Latest posts

Back