Hi, can you reccomend a soap base?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krystledawne

Reaction score
Hi, I'm completely new to soaping! I'm learning alot about natural skincare and would like to make some natural moisturizing face bars. I'll be starting with M+P so would you mind reccommending a good soap base and where I can find it?

Also, in my quest to make natural soap, I'm trying to find out what I should be looking for in the ingredients, you know, things I might want to avoid. I know to look out for Sls, but what other things should I keep eyes open for?

Thanks, I'll add to this thread when I come up with more questions. '

Krystle

The soap base at Peaks is from the supplies SFIC. It is agood natural base. Most M&P bases are not all natural. Many suppliers carry thye SFIC base. You should be able to google "natural melt pour base" or "natural M&P base" and get other suppliers as well.

Wholesalesupplies.com has an all natural clear base and an all natural white base. All the rest of their bases have synthetic stuff in them. They have good prices and low cost shipping if you stay under $25.

Latest posts

Back