Hi all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoseF

Reaction score
Hey guys! My name is Rose, and I'm 27, retail manager living in Ireland. Over lockdown a soapmaking video was recommended to me on youtube, and since then I've found watching them an outstanding way to relax! More and more weeks went by, and I got more and more curious, but was hesitant because I live in a small apartment so I didn't think I could make it myself. But then I saw other posts by people about how to do it in a small space, and I took the plunge! My brother said, and I quote, "I don't think you'll be satisfied until you actually try it" :D

Three batches later, and I can't see this obsession slowing down anytime soon. I'm just entranced by all the possibilities! I'm an artist by nature, and I paint, draw, and crochet whenever I get the chance. So now I have a new thing to add to the list.

Looking forward to learning loads from everyone here!

Welcome! I also enjoy painting, drawing, and crocheting, among other things. I also became interested in soaping after YouTube recommended a video, and became fascinated with the visual arts potential (among other aspects) of soapmaking. I'm still learning as well, but this is going to be so much fun!

Latest posts

Back