Hi again from Eden, Utah!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimplyE

Reaction score
Hey all! Wanted to say hi after a long hiatus from SMF. I make goat-milk products and learned all about how to soap here. I started my business in my basement, and then opened a storefront five years ago. I haven't been around much, and hoping to be more active again! Now, after messing around with liquid soap off and on for years, it is time for me to get serious about it. Thanks for allowing me to stalk behind the scenes in the interim! :D

~Athena

Welcome!! I’d be very curious to hear about your storefront and how is/was working for you....unique challenges, successes, best sellers,etc. we don’t often talk about the business side of things here

Welcome!! I’d be very curious to hear about your storefront and how is/was working for you....unique challenges, successes, best sellers,etc. we don’t often talk about the business side of things here
Hi! Would love to chat with you about it! I Love my storefront! It was sort of a jumping off point. I had a major wholesale customer close shop and I couldn't afford to lose that account. I also was needing help and thought how weird to hire somebody to work in my basement. So, I opened up a storefront and absolutely love it! We sell other gifts and such, not just my own product. It takes some of the pressure off, but also gives people a choice of things to purchase. I am celebrating 10 years in business and 5 years with a storefront this year. Hoping to learn more again and help where I can. I have learned that I know less know that I thought I knew 10 years ago. lol.

Back