Hey There!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinsong

Reaction score
:D Hope everyone is doing well. I stumbled across this site today and everyone seem so nice in their posts :wink: I thought I should join. I'm not a newbie to soaping, B&B or candles. Just looking for a pleasant place to hang out when I'm not too busy.
Happy Soaping!

well welcome to the forum!! We pride ourselves on keeping the positive family vibe strong!! :)

Makes us mods all warm and fuzzy seeing lots of new users on the board say how positive it feels because that is what weve tried to preserve :)

Look forward to chatting with ya!!!

:)

IanT

Hi there, Robinsong! We are certainly glad you stumbled upon us here! 8) We look forward to conversing with you, and who knows, you might just catch that contagious bug we all have, the soap making influenza is rampant here! :wink: :lol:

Welcome aboard and thank you for your observation, we try hard to keep a upbeat, positive atmosphere here.

Paul :wink:

Welcome to the forum Robinsong!! This is a wonderful place with equally wonderful folks.

Glad you flew by and decided to land. :D

Digit

Back