Hey Paul.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallerygirl

Reaction score
Heaven on earth! Got my Black raspberry/Vanilla and let me tell you, it is lovely. My family might not see me for days....hey, they didn't call you did they??? lol :lol: You are inspiring! Thanks for such quick delivery. k

Soap Order

Thought I would let you know Phyl(my Wife) say's yours was sent off Tue so you should be getting your order including the silk anyday. Yours and Gallerys was sent off the same day.. Hope you like yours that much too. Thanks

Black Raspberry

My wife is in love with this fragrance Gallerygirl she says it gives her energy I should take one aday if thats true. It really is the most lush scents we have. Its hard to described to everyone how beautiful it smells. Thanks for the compliment and hope you have a great mini vaca with it. :)

Hi Paul,

I know it's been awhile since I've been on this forum. Been REAL busy. Anyway I ordered a mold from you and I was wondering if you could tell me approximately when I could expect it. I'm kind of anxious to see it and try it out. Thanks a bunch.

Latest posts

Back