HEY Paul!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
My husband was in the bath the other night & was just banging on the wall, I went in to see what was wrong & he said he didn't have any soap, mind you there were 6 bars in the bath tub rack. I pulled down a box containing about a dozen more & read from each label to which he says, no, no, no, no, no, where's the good stuff? You know, the pumpkin soap that floats. Ggggrrrr, he IS spoiled. He is throwing a fit for more all vegetable pumpkin soap. I would gladly buy 3-4 bars if you have any left.

Let me see what is left back there! I have about 7 or 8 bars back there but am not sure they do not contain lard & tallow. I'll get back to you with a PM.

Thanks Tab, tell your hubby I'll take care of him one way or another! LOL

Paul.... :wink:

LOL, that is just TOOO funny...

my husband bangs for more soap, too...

MEN.... ;) or perhaps i should say "MY" man!

I wanna make floating soap... is there a trick to it? :D Do I need a Cuisinart, cuz I am a poor stay at home mama ;) spent all my disposable income on pails of coconut and pounds of essential oils ;)

motherhues said:
LOL, that is just TOOO funny...

my husband bangs for more soap, too...

MEN.... ;) or perhaps i should say "MY" man!

I wanna make floating soap... is there a trick to it? :D Do I need a Cuisinart, cuz I am a poor stay at home mama ;) spent all my disposable income on pails of coconut and pounds of essential oils ;)

Selena, all you do is whip air into the batter before adding your lye solution, then continue to whip it with your stick blender. Wala---floating soap or "Floap"! There was a man in AU who came up with the process. Love for Terry to become a member here, but.... :? He a great guy! 8)
That batch was done accidentally though! :shock:

PS: I'll look into that "special" size TOG Wire Cutter you are asking about. I can do it for sure! :)

Paul..... :wink:

Back