Hey Neil (and all who love the great outdoors), Pics!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chalk Creek

Reaction score
Neil, you have brightened my days by sharing so many beautiful pics of yours, I thought I'd add a few more of mine from around our area.

Itchy buck taken through the living room window.
p1.jpg

Mt Antero on the left, Mt Princeton on the right. Our place is just out of sight behind the hill in the right foreground, way down in the valley. Pic taken from an area called Aspen Ridge.
p2.jpg

Autumn aspen trees
p3.jpg

Part of the elk's winter diet is aspen tree bark. You can see here where they've eaten some off this trunk.
p4.jpg

Bighorn sheep ewe and her yearling lamb.
p6.jpg

Marmot, a big one, about 2 feet long plus tail.
p5.jpg

Tiny blue flowers among wild strawberries. Tiny, high altitude plants growing near timberline at about 12,000' elevation. I'm not sure what they are, but they are such a vivid blue.
p8.jpg

Hope you've enjoyed this glimpse into my world!

So beautiful! I think we should all head to Chalk Creek for a Fall vacation this October.

WoW!

Those are superb! I love nature photography. The LORD has placed a soft spot in my heart for all animals. Your photos are just wonderful; you have a special talent and a fantastic place to live. Thanks for sharing Deb.

Latest posts

Back