Hey from the UK

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow

Reaction score
Hey guys im mark from the UK and i love soap the idea and the HP and CP behind it :) i am yet to make any for myself i have been looking at getting soap certified in order to sell home made ones but truth be told im no where near close yet due to still learning :).

im glad you guys have made this forum :)

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Its exciting to be with you as you start to learn! I'm glad you already know that you have a long way to go before selling XD

Hi Mark. I'm new to the forum too. Also in the uk. If you would like any help sourcing suppliers or anything else I will be glad to help. I am not a big business. Just work from home but I absolutely love soaping. It's addictive and can talk about it all day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Welcome!

I'm also brand new, but on the other side of the pond. This place is incredible and I'm sure you will have fun learning!

Best wishes on your adventure!

Hi Mark. I'm new to the forum too. Also in the uk. If you would like any help sourcing suppliers or anything else I will be glad to help. I am not a big business. Just work from home but I absolutely love soaping. It's addictive and can talk about it all day! You can see some of my stuff on Instagram handmade_soaps_for_you

Hi Kelley and Mark - UK here too!

How are you getting on with safety assessments and CLP - driving you made yet?

Back