Herrschners Crochet Pattern Review

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is just a wee rant about Herchners and posting/not posting reviews. I purchased this kit and have spent 3 weeks working on their very poorly written pattern. Calling it poorly written is being kind, the pattern in the main section is riddled with errors. I previously called them and reported some of the errors and of course they did not agree there were errors. I am a pattern crocheter since I was 11 yrs old so yep I can read a pattern. All I was told was they have sold many of the kits but when I mentioned it does not mean anyone has made up the sweater and I pointed out there was no reviews. So I thought if I posted a review mentioning there are pattern errors they might review the pattern. they did not post the review, as I figured would happen. I am making the sweater with a lot of tweaking but it is gorgeous. Hopefully I can get it sewn together since they did not have the forethought to include an assembly diagram. LOL, it is making me go back to my sewing days which I quit after my girls quit skating and I quit sewing and beading skating dresses.

I wonder how their other patterns are... here is a link to the sweater and I do have the back piece done https://www.herrschners.com/product...tby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn#customerReviews

Latest posts

Back