Here to learn.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daphne Evans

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm new to soap making and want to learn all I can. This site has so much information. I have become obsessed with soap making after starting out about 2 months ago. Taking a break this week to read up so that when I start back up next week, my soaps will be more vibrant and consistent. Thank you to all the "pros" who take time to answer our questions.

Thanks! Just realized my real name is showing up as my username. Guess I should change that....

How do I change my username? Cannot figure it out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Daphne, and welcome! :) Let me know what you'd like to change it to and get it done for you (once a username has been officially entered, only Admins can go back in after-the-fact and change/edit them).

IrishLass :)

AirBrush_20181023001546.jpg

Welcome, Daphne. Yes. it's probably a good idea to change your user name. I use my real first name as my user name, but it's generally not recommended to use your full name and in some cases not even your first name. Also using your personal photo can make finding you far too easy for folks with bad intentions, so that's often not recommended on forums. In this day & age, personal identity really does need protecting on the internet.

Latest posts

Back