Here is what I woke up to

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks about like my house. It's been snowing all week. I think I'm tired of this winter thing already. Isn't it almost spring yet?

:lol: Hahaha! That looks like my yard! It's been steady here since the end of November. My DH and I are betting on the last snowfall. I say May 2, 2008.

Nope Tab it is like the 10th snowfall, but this is the most that we have gotten at one time. I am glad I have boys to shovel!!!

I can't wait until we move! Not sure when that is going to be but I hope it is soon!!!

Phyllis and I lived for a year in Phoenix! Guess what, the first winter it snowed 4 inches! It had not snowed in Phoenix in 40 years, and we came it snowed. We moved 4 years ago to Florida. There had not been a destructive hurricane through the Orlando area in 20 years. Along came Charlie and 3 others that summer! I swear, everywhere we move the weather hates us! We decided to come back home to SW MO. and now it's so cold I can't be in my shop today, and this Saturday, it is going to be 62 degrees! :?

Hey earth you can take some of ours. I love the snow, but like getting buried in it. Both our vans have snow up to the hood right now.

The kids guage how good a winter it was, by how many days they miss school. :lol: . I just saw the snowmobiles go by.

Last year we barely had any snow. I don't get it. :?

We got 8-9 inches in NW IN. Started New Years Eve night, didn't stop till last night. Yuck. It's really pretty, but I hate snow.

Latest posts

Back