HerbCo 15% Off!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
My favorite place to buy herbs is having a sale!

The sale applies to the 4 oz. size as well as the 1 lb. so I would advise choosing several 4 oz. to try. Much to my dismay, when I first ordered from them, I found out that a whole pound of calendula takes up a lot of storage space and is enough to last a lifetime of soapmaking! 😁

Summer Sale
15% off select flowers.

Shop while supplies last

The sale applies to the 4 oz. size as well as the 1 lb. so I would advise choosing several 4 oz. to try. Much to my dismay, when I first ordered from them, I found out that a whole pound of calendula takes up a lot of storage space and is enough to last a lifetime of soapmaking! 😁

Summer Sale
15% off select flowers.

Shop while supplies last

A friend of mine bought a pound of calendula petals, and like you didn't realize how much that is. She no longer has a use for it, so I've been using it to infuse olive oil by the quart - for years 🤣 To be fair, I only infuse the olive oil a couple of times a year, because I tend to forget about it.

Summer Sale
15% off select flowers.

Shop while supplies last

I get an error message with that tinyurl link.

Latest posts

Back