Hemp soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering about this too! I heard that they were thinking of decriminalizing industrial hemp so it can be grown in the U.S. , I dont see why they wouldnt other than people could blend in things with the crop that were not so legal...back in the old days the U.S. wouldnt have been able to run without industrial hemp! they made everything out of that stuff! (including the sails/ropes for the nina, the pinta and the santamaria!!)

its renewable!

ill be watching this one!!

WSP kids....for those of you who don't know Wholesalesuppliesplus.com

Hemp Seed Oil has been used for centuries in skin care due to its excellent moisturizing properties. It is one of the “driest“ natural oils available, penetrating quickly! It has a high content of Essential Fatty Acids. Hemp seed oil may be used in body care, bar soaps, facial creams, lotions and sunscreens to impart moisturization, particularly for dry, damaged skin (i.e. eczema, psoriasis and mastaligia.) It provides high fluidity and excellent lubricity without being greasy. Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil will have a much darker color and slight odor. It is thought to be richer in nutrients than Refined Hemp Seed Oil.

• Cold & Hot Process Soaps: 10-30%
• Lotions & Creams: 2-5%
• SAP VALUE: KOH .135/NaOH .191

$3.25 for 4 oz

$10.95 for 16 oz

$69.75 for 120 oz

Back