Help with ratios

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dishevelled

Reaction score
Hey Team,
I was hoping someone could help me with the starting ratios of my recipe.
I'm making a beard/face soap and want to use, coconut oil, castor oil, shea butter, bees wax, activated charcoal, and lime essential oil and I have no idea where to start.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks

Welcome!

First, please go to the Introduction Forum and tell us as much as you care to share about yourself, but especially about your soap making experience. This will help us to help you when questions or problems arise.

Go to the Beginner's Forum and find the thread, Beginner's Learn to Soap Online It is especially helpful if you've never made soap before. Scroll down to The Lovin' Soap tutorials. They cover just about everything you need to know to get started.

Spend some time browsing DeeAnna's Soapy Stuff if you haven't already done so. There is a wealth of information there that you can use as a reference throughout your soaping journey.

After you've done that, you can use the Recipe Feedback Forum for help with formulating a recipe.

HAPPY SOAPING! :computerbath:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back