Help With Packaging, Please?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In that case, is it possible to use a white box instead? It is just rather jarring to see the white on the brown like that - it really does an injustice to what could be inside.

While fancy packaging may not make a massive difference over plainer packaging, bad packaging will be lagging behind good packaging every day of the week - fancy or plain!

I could get a box and try it when I place my next order. Never hurts, right?

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.co...ce™+Soap+Box+-+Rectangle+Window+(WHITE+COLOR)

While fancy packaging may not make a massive difference over plainer packaging, bad packaging will be lagging behind good packaging every day of the week - fancy or plain![/QUOTE]

That is very true. Plain packaging can look very professional is done correctly. Shop worn packaging looks very bad even at outdoor markets, unless of course the customer is a regular that really does not care one way or the other about packages!

I agree that the contrast between the Kraft and white is likely the issue. I would either get Kraft labels or white boxes.

Latest posts

Back