Help with labels and stickers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna75126

Reaction score
Is there a certain software program you use to make your on round stickers and hang tags.. I have been buying mine from a seller on Etsy and to get 24 1.67 inch stickers with shipping I pay 12.00. I know there has got to be a cheaper way.

any help with be great.

Donna

You can also make them using PrintMaster or PrintShop. I use PrintMaster to make all of my labels and tags.

i buy labels by the box from sheet-labels.com and either use the matching template or avery. works like a charm, and very inexpensive. i haven't had much luck finding waterproof stickers for my inkjet, though, without spending a fortune. any suggestions for suppliers welcome!

you can get them fairly cheap all around the web, the problem is your quantity. I run a print shop in which we make decals and I can tell you right away that if you were to order say, 50 or 100, you would be getting a much better deal.

paillo said:
i buy labels by the box from sheet-labels.com and either use the matching template or avery. works like a charm, and very inexpensive. i haven't had much luck finding waterproof stickers for my inkjet, though, without spending a fortune. any suggestions for suppliers welcome!

I think that all inkjet labels will smear when exposed to moisture, even water resistant labels. I spray my labels with clear Kylon spray, but they still smear in the shower. Applying clear label protectors over the labels helps.

lsg said:
paillo said:

I think that all inkjet labels will smear when exposed to moisture, even water resistant labels. I spray my labels with clear Kylon spray, but they still smear in the shower. Applying clear label protectors over the labels helps.

your local sign shop (decent sized) should be able to print and cut labels on outdoor durable vinyl with outdoor inks that would stand up. this will be more expensive than what you will find online, but you can save yourself money by 1.) having your label file "print ready" (in .EPS format) and 2.) ask for them in "unweeded sheets." This will mean that you will get your decals in a sheet approx. 30"x60"[this will change depending on the size of their rolls, and how many you order] that will have the decal cut, but the excess vinyl around it will still be there. you can remove this yourself with little effort.

onlinelabels.com they have software that they allow you to use free, and its so easy even I can do it. (that means so could a 5 yr old)

flavapor said:
onlinelabels.com they have software that they allow you to use free, and its so easy even I can do it. (that means so could a 5 yr old)

Yes, and they sell the ones that are water resistant. I use them and love them. Every size imagineable available and you can buy as little as one sheet.

Latest posts

Back