help with FO selection

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raingarden

Reaction score
Hi,

I am fairly new to this forum, and must admit I am definitely having trouble figuring out how to use it. I guess I am a bit challenged as far as this goes. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has used either the Olive Blossom, the Fall Foliage, or the Fall Harvest FOs from Sweetcakes. I am trying to join the Soap Scent Review Board, but nave not been accepted yet, and my friend wants me to make soap for her daughter's babby shower in mid October. I really need to get it done in the next week or two so it will be cured enough. Any input would be appreciated.

I have used both Olive Blossom and Fall Foliage, but in MP so I don't personally have CP experience with them. They both smelled good - Fall Foliage had an earthy quality to it.

A quick check on the soap scent review board: 2 reviews for Olive Blossom; one reported acceleration and one reported scent morphed.

For Fall Harvest there were 4 reviews: Scent is like a spiced apple cider. 1 of the 4 reported acceleration, the other 3 had no problems. Discolors to a caramel color. Scent stuck well, and all 4 seemed to like it.

Hope this helps. There was nothing there about Fall Foliage.

Thanks a bunch. Any input is helpful. I submitted my info to the SSRB and am waiting to hear from them. Did it take long for you to gain access?

It does seem to be tricky sometimes. I know part of it for some of us is that we use non-regular emails - I used my Time Warner one, which I don't use for anything else - and you have to check it and make sure you respond to to the confirming email. But it is worth it.

It is very worth it as NA says. I was having some difficulty but it turns out that was on my end. Just make sure the email you use actually gets mail. Test it with another email. I know mine for some reason stopped working so I had to register with another account!

Latest posts

Back