Help! Where can I find palm and coconut oils in Las vegas or online

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yafa

Reaction score
I am getting ready to make some CP soaps. Is there any local supplier in las vegas area, where I can buy palm and coconut oils. If not, which online supplier is reasonably priced ( also reasonable shipping ) that you would recommend. Thanks a lot!

Yafa

Check walmart for coconut oil and a health food store for spectrum brand shortening which is 100% palm oil.

Target carries the spectrum (palm). So does whole foods, and it's cheaper at my whole foods.

Costco for olive and coconut. Smart and Final has the best price on Palm (palm shortening) that I've seen almost anywhere.

I've also seen coconut oil at Sam's Club. I think it was around 53 oz for around $16 (going by memory alone, don't quote me).

Osso, thanks for the tip on the Spectrum at Target; I thought I had looked everywhere for palm oil, but not Target!

Thank you ALL! I will sure check Target & smart and final, I have never thought that they may carry it.

Yafa

Latest posts

Back