Help Wanted Please

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, if I wanted to fix this batch it's only out of curiosity, it's only 1000 grams of oils, no big deal really. I wanted to trash it anyway but for the sake of experiment I want to go on to see where I can get, as I didn't have this situation happening before. Anyway, I made it for certain experimentation, that's all.
Again thanks for everyone.

I hear ya. Madison. I'm a little that way myself, being an engineer. (If something ain't broke, fix it anyway!). Over the years, however, I've learned it often works better to solve problems with the KISS (keep it simple, soaper!) method. I save my more complicated ideas for a fresh start.

I hear ya. Madison. I'm a little that way myself, being an engineer. (If something ain't broke, fix it anyway!). Over the years, however, I've learned it often works better to solve problems with the KISS (keep it simple, soaper!) method. I save my more complicated ideas for a fresh start.

That's a good thing to learn from you, thank you DeeAnna.

Back