Help.. Vanilla stabilizer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mberge

Reaction score
Is ZCS for CP soaps the same as WSP for CP soaps? I and trying to see if you can safely use the ZCS recipe posted on this form in bubble scoops and bath bombs. I would love to not have my items turn brownšŸ™„šŸ˜

I don't really understand the question.

WSP is an acronym for Wholesale Supplies Plus - a soap supplier. I have no idea what ZCS is.

ZCS is our SMF acronym for "Zigali's Color Stabilizer" which is the homemade version of vanilla color stabilizer (VCS). We have a couple of threads about that going here. One is a long experimentation thread, and the other is the TL, DR summary thread.

So my guess is that the OP is asking if ZCS can be used for other products like the WSP version of VCS can be. My understanding is YES, it can. But the better person to ask would be @Todd Ziegler.

So my guess is that the OP is asking if ZCS can be used for other products like the WSP version of VCS can be. My understanding is YES, it can. But the better person to ask would be @Todd Ziegler.
;) Gotcha!!
I guess I wouldn't know the answer to either as I never got WSP's VCS to ever work beyond 6 weeks, and haven't made Todd's (aka ZCS) stabilizer yet. :)

ZCS is our SMF acronym for "Zigali's Color Stabilizer" which is the homemade version of vanilla color stabilizer (VCS). We have a couple of threads about that going here. One is a long experimentation thread, and the other is the TL, DR summary thread.

She has already asked me and I don't know because WSP doesn't list their ingredients. My guess is yes but it's strictly a guess.

I haven't used either the WSP color stabilizer or the ZCS, but I have used Aztec's color stabilizer in bubble scoops scented with Vanilla Bean from Nature's Garden (very high vanilla content) with success. Slightly tinted a creamy white but makes it actually look more like ice cream.

Attachments

• 20200917_193419.jpg
    20200917_193419.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 5
Back