Help! Need your best noses advice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodi

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of a 15-bar batch, with 48 ounces of oils. I want to use this lovely .55 ounces of pineapple-cilantro by Brambleberry. But I need another ounce (or maybe just 3/4) of scent in here.

I think what MIGHT go with it are either:

pearberry fo
orange eo
lime eo
grapefruit fo
yuzu fo (cuz it smells sorta fruity)

anyone care to suggest something?

Thank you - orange was my first gut-choice, as i think it would interfere less with the pineapple (which I love) than the others, which might compete.

The oils are still cooling, so if anyone else wants to add their 2 cents worth in the next short while, please do.

I don't think you could go wrong with any of the citrus EOs. I LOVE BB's 10x orange. Grapefruit is nice too. I think that lime goes nicely with cilantro but it might overpower the pineapple. Let us know what you decide. Yum.

Ok, it's in the mold now. To the .55 ounces of pineapple-cilantro, I added .80 ounces orange eo. Smells yum-a-licious! will show pics tomorrow.

Wish I had energy to make another batch of soap!! Customers are waiting for their fav lime+ginger (both eo's). Maybe after a short rest.....

Latest posts

Back