Help me decide?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gonna make some ITP soap... Which one should I do?

1. Cedarwood EO with White base with light brown and green accents.
2. Three Wise Men FO (Frankincense, Myrrh, etc.) Natural base (it discolors a bit) and Turmeric and Paprika accents.
3. Love Spell FO with a white base and dark pink accent.

Keep in mind that Christmas is coming! (OMG!!)

1. If you are going to do cedarwood EO, I would pair it with another EO (there are some good blends listed on eocalc.com.) I love the idea of the white with brown and green.
2. This sounds amazing
3. This sounds amazing as well, but maybe more suited to valentines day?

If you are making 1 soap a day you could make #1 Cedarwood tonight, #3 Love spell tomorrow, and last #2 Three Wise men.
That way your olfactory system gets a rest between the two heavier ones, and the more sweet and lighter type can be the "cleanser" inbetween?

(I should really be in bed by now, but happened to pop in and saw this. Now I`m off...) 😴

If you are making 1 soap a day you could make #1 Cedarwood tonight, #3 Love spell tomorrow, and last #2 Three Wise men.
That way your olfactory system gets a rest between the two heavier ones, and the more sweet and lighter type can be the "cleanser" inbetween?

(I should really be in bed by now, but happened to pop in and saw this. Now I`m off...) 😴

Thanks, Bubbles! Oh! I mean Bubble!

DARN!! Tonight's soaping project has been scuttled!

Got all the soapmaking stuff out and was ready to commence with prepping the lye. Went to the freezer and found ... NO ICE! Do I go to the store or postpone till Friday?

Friday will be okay, I guess. It was going to be The Three Wiseman. I was so excited at trying my hand on another ITP.

(I soaped once with no ice. The surface of the hot lye liquid melted a line around my plastic pitcher!)

Um, all of the above. Your Christmas gifts can be variety packs!
08A811FC-723C-4771-9E1B-DE425581B329.jpeg
just sayin…

Latest posts

Back