Help........Looking for these bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you bought them before? I don't think in 7 years of bottle buying I have sen that bottle anywhere.

Tabitha said:
Have you bought them before? I don't think in 7 years of bottle buying I have sen that bottle anywhere.

No I haven't bought them before, but I like the way they look and would love to use them for my lotions. So I guess I may be out of luck then. I've been all over the internet and have yet to find them.

I thought of emailing someone at Nashville Wraps and asking them about the bottles. Surely they could possibly tell me where they got them unless they found a pic somewhere.

Thanks!

Sure, go ahead & email them. Can't hurt.

I looked at all of my bottle links & didn't find anything. I am going to bet *if* you do find them they will be glass.

I would also bet they are listed on food container sites rather than cosmetic container sites, bt I could be wrong.

All of the rectangle containers had cork tops, no ribs for a screw top.

Tabitha said:
Sure, go ahead & email them. Can't hurt.

I looked at all of my bottle links & didn't find anything. I am going to bet *if* you do find them they will be glass.

I would also bet they are listed on food container sites rather than cosmetic container sites, bt I could be wrong.

All of the rectangle containers had cork tops, no ribs for a screw top.

Thanks Tabitha. Hopefully I can find something out. I will continue my search.

They may also be supplied by another compnay to sells to only big business. They have money to have those specially made.

Well I've searched high & low to no avail. I sent an email to Nashville Wraps and they informed me that it could be a bottle sent in or brought in by a customer to use as a prop. :(

Oh well, I'll look for something else like it.

Thanks anyway for helping me.

I have seen this bottle in one of my catalogs. I will go through them and look for it for you.

Found what I was looking for. It's not exactly like the one in the picture, you'll just have to take a look. It's under oval bottles.
The company is "United States Plastic Corp"
It's a catalog for Industrial and Commercial plastics. They specialize in things like labware. I buy my gallon jugs from them for storing my laundry detergent.
If you're looking for glass in this shape, I would try liquor bottles or flask bottles.

Thanks Chay & Tabitha. I will definitely check out those sites. I appreciate you both taking the time to look for these bottles. Hopefully I have luck.

Latest posts

Back