Help ID supplier from label info...Nature's Garden?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsmar4211

Reaction score
Ok, I'm confused. I thought I had bought Dragon's Blood from Nature's Garden. Of course I can't find my order email and when I looked at the bottle I'm lost....

The label says "Nature's Oil". Manufactured for Nature's Oil , natures-oil.com. It's a green label with a light green tree and then wood grain top and bottom, glass amber bottle. That website (nature's oil)doesn't have a dragon's blood listed and I don't recognize the site...

Nature's Garden has a powdery dragon's blood listed, which is exactly what this is. Their address is also in OH but different from the label I have...

Can anyone who has ordered oils from Natures' Garden tell me what the labels look like? Please?

FO's from natures garden comes in white plastic bottles. The label says natures garden in very large letters with a leaf like logo. If yous is in a glass bottle, its didn't come from NG.

*hugs obsidian*

You're the best! Now I know I'm not crazy!

Mystery solved........went back to natures-oil.com, went to their "contact us" page to ask them since it wasn't Nature's Garden... and it was a bulkapothecary.com email address!! You kidding me??? Apparently same company! Found my invoice from BA and yep, that's it. *grumble* What terrible marketing...I mean, either change the label or at least link it on the website....

I'm starting to suspect many Fragrance Oil companies are selling the same thing? Wondering if there is a main supplier and these companies are merely distributors?

You are right that the companies are distributors - they don't manufacture their own FO's. But there are a few big companies supplying them, located mostly on the East Coast. I can't remember the exact number but I think it is 3 or 4.

I was just wondering this very topic. Just how many FO distributors are there? I'm assuming companies buy them, and put their own labels on them? If there are only 3 or 4, it would be useful to know which one is which to truly compare performance of same FO against another. Do companies have to disclose where their FO's come from?

The main perfume supplier are International Flavors and Fragrances, Firmenich, Takasago, Givaudan, many others etc. these companies then supply to distributors.

Latest posts

Back