Thanks for your reply. I actually stick blended it back together in the crockpot and it fixed the problem. I made a small batch containing 35 oz of oils. My recipe was 30% coconut oil, 60% olive oil and 10% avocado oil. I added 13.3 ounces of distilled water divided in two as half of it was strongly brewed espresso coffee. I added the lye to the divided water and once it was clear I added both the water and coffee to my melter oils. The separation was almost instant (probably a few minutes into the cooking).
Thank you for having taken the time to reply. I'm just glad that such a forum exists. Cheers.