Help - Gift Box Packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian0523

Reaction score
Does anyone have a resource where I can buy colored/printed gift basket boxes at a decent price? All I can find is wholesale in qtys too large for my use. I need to come up with Valentines packaging.

Would much appreciate it!

Try nashvillewraps.com
or papermart.com

To tell you the truth though, I have the best luck at dollar tree (a dollar chain store). Do you have any dollar trees in your area?

Have you tried orientaltrading.com ? They always have a spend $60.00 get free shipping special. You need the code though. If you go w/ them I can find the code for you in one of my catalouges.

Try nashvillewraps.com
or papermart.com

To tell you the truth though, I have the best luck at dollar tree (a dollar chain store). Do you have any dollar trees in your area?

Have you tried orientaltrading.com ? They always have a spend $60.00 get free shipping special. Most of their stuff is cheesy, but you can find good stuff there too like their valentine print take out boxes & little tins that look like conversation hearst. I have a few dozen of those. You need the code though for the free shipping. If you go w/ them I can find the code for you in one of my catalouges.

Back