HELP! Creating Batches

Discussion in 'SoapmakingFriend.com Support Forum' started by Admin, Oct 11, 2018.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

1. Oct 15, 2018 #21

TeresaGG

TeresaGG

TeresaGG

I tried to have an empty option so what you do not have anymore doesn't show up if you have a feature to list this.
    Edit I tried to make it so I could have a list of available ingredients for making recipes. I couldn't get it to work right.

2. Oct 20, 2018 #22

SeattleMartin

SeattleMartin

SeattleMartin

Oooooo features. :D

Ingredients:

For starters, I really like the idea of an "ingredients drawer" where we can save a list of oils that we have and show only those oils in the list with a checkbox toggle. Appears to have already been suggested, so this is my vote for it.
    (Also to be able to create our own lists of custom additives to pre-populate choices in that area? Maybe some of the more common ones could already be there, like certain clays, salts, exfoliants? I would be more than happy to help compile common additives for a sort of bootstrap list.)

I would love the oil info on hover to be carried over from the selection list to the recipe so that I can check the properties of the oils I am currently using in the recipe without having to go back to the selection list.

Recipes and saving:

A warning if I am about to save a recipe with a name that already exists? (Help avoid duplicate recipe names.)

Select multiple recipes for deletion.

Maybe the ability to add other users as friends and share recipes?

I LOVE the batch notifications feature!

TeresaGG likes this.