HELP! Creating Batches

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeresaGG

Reaction score
I would like the ability to have an ingrediants inventory. Keeping track of where and when each ingrediant used in a batch was bought. So if there are problems such as DOS in a batch you could maybe better guess the source.
Estimating the batch-bar-oz cost is important to me even I don't sell. I want to keep track of my cost and savings.
I tried to make my own database for this but i don't have the time to go deep enough learning how to make it do all I want.

Edit- maybe have an advanced tab oe area for this so we don't scare those users who are new.
I tried to have an empty option so what you do not have anymore doesn't show up if you have a feature to list this.
Edit I tried to make it so I could have a list of available ingredients for making recipes. I couldn't get it to work right.

SeattleMartin

Reaction score
Oooooo features. :D

Ingredients:

For starters, I really like the idea of an "ingredients drawer" where we can save a list of oils that we have and show only those oils in the list with a checkbox toggle. Appears to have already been suggested, so this is my vote for it.
(Also to be able to create our own lists of custom additives to pre-populate choices in that area? Maybe some of the more common ones could already be there, like certain clays, salts, exfoliants? I would be more than happy to help compile common additives for a sort of bootstrap list.)

I would love the oil info on hover to be carried over from the selection list to the recipe so that I can check the properties of the oils I am currently using in the recipe without having to go back to the selection list.

Recipes and saving:

A warning if I am about to save a recipe with a name that already exists? (Help avoid duplicate recipe names.)

Select multiple recipes for deletion.

Maybe the ability to add other users as friends and share recipes?

I LOVE the batch notifications feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts