Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaPayne

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I've been using this website for a long time now but didn’t sign up until today. The site has been so helpful when looking for advice and ideas! I truly appreciate it!

I make lye soap (cold process and hot process), along with lip balms, skin creams, bath bombs, butters, etc...

I am a beekeeper, wife, mom, grandma, and dog mom. I'm looking forward to finally being able to comment, ask questions, and offer my 2 cents.

Hello, everyone! I've been using this website for a long time now but didn’t sign up until today. The site has been so helpful when looking for advice and ideas! I truly appreciate it!

I make lye soap (cold process and hot process), along with lip balms, skin creams, bath bombs, butters, etc...

I am a beekeeper, wife, mom, grandma, and dog mom. I'm looking forward to finally being able to comment, ask questions, and offer my 2 cents.
Welcome Amanda! I did the same thing as you for years. I joined not long ago. So happy I did. Now, I just have to finish figuring the site out. :cool:

Hi and welcome to the forum 🌸
Thank you 😊

Welcome Amanda .

Thank you 😊

Welcome Amanda! I did the same thing as you for years. I joined not long ago. So happy I did. Now, I just have to finish figuring the site out. 

Thank you! I hope to figure the website out over the next few days, too. There's so much to explore!

Hello!

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks so much!

Hi Amanda, welcome! :D
Hello! Thank you!

Back