Hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
hi, i'm laura. i came accross this forum while randomly searching for soap things on google.

i'm 24 from newcastle in england. I see from some of the posts that ive already read that the majority of people are from america. hi, *waves*

I've only been making soap since may. I used to make cards but got sick of them, sold all my craft items and needed a new hobbie, so started making soap. I now sell soap, bath bombs, bath salts etc on ebay and its doing quite well. I also sell alot of things outside of ebay. I thought no one would want them. :lol:

other than making soaps my other hobbie is my car. I love my car, and i love working on it, cleaning it and showing her off :mrgreen: I'd be lost without it. (i know...i'm sad :lol: )

i dont really know what else to write, so i'll leave it like that.

Laura

:D

P.S. I LOVE WRITING IN BLUE :lol:

:lol: here's my baby :lol: incase no-one knows its a mazda 323. 8)

DSCF5042.jpg

DSCF5048.jpg

i only put the name of the car up because its quite rare over here and it gets called alsorts. didnt know if they were rare or not in america aswell

but thanks for the welcomes :D

Hi Laura, welcome, welcome, welcome to out SMF! 8) 8) Love your car, too! :) It gets better mileage than my Chevy Suburban I bet! :roll: Hope you enjoy it here! :D We love talking soap and B&B stuff! Be seeing ya! :)

Paul.... :wink:

Back