Quantcast

Hello

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Laura

Reaction score
hi, i'm laura. i came accross this forum while randomly searching for soap things on google.

i'm 24 from newcastle in england. I see from some of the posts that ive already read that the majority of people are from america. hi, *waves*

I've only been making soap since may. I used to make cards but got sick of them, sold all my craft items and needed a new hobbie, so started making soap. I now sell soap, bath bombs, bath salts etc on ebay and its doing quite well. I also sell alot of things outside of ebay. I thought no one would want them. :lol:

other than making soaps my other hobbie is my car. I love my car, and i love working on it, cleaning it and showing her off :mrgreen: I'd be lost without it. (i know...i'm sad :lol: )

i dont really know what else to write, so i'll leave it like that.

Laura

:D

P.S. I LOVE WRITING IN BLUE :lol:

Mandy

Reaction score
Ooh, my last car was actually a 91 mazda 323. It was actually pretty reliable for how old and beat up it was.

Laura

Reaction score

i only put the name of the car up because its quite rare over here and it gets called alsorts. didnt know if they were rare or not in america aswell

but thanks for the welcomes :D

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Hi Laura, welcome, welcome, welcome to out SMF! 8) 8) Love your car, too! :) It gets better mileage than my Chevy Suburban I bet! :roll: Hope you enjoy it here! :D We love talking soap and B&B stuff! Be seeing ya! :)

Paul.... :wink:

Latest posts