Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I began soaping 20 years ago as a hobbyist. Thought multiple times of starting a business, but enjoy the creative process too much to ramp up production to only a few types of soap. Through the years I gave all my soap away. Of course, friends and family received frequent gifts of soap, but I also gave soap away to participants in my career counseling workshops and used them as networking tools and conversation starters.

In the first year I made various types of soap before settling on a beeswax soap recipe. My coworkers at the time came back raving about the beeswax formula. I have switched between using tallow, lard, and palm oil, but the beeswax component has remained constant. I use beeswax from a local farm.

I had not made much soap over the last four years, but posts here have me excited to get creative with my CPOP again!

I’ve been lurking on the forum for several years. Sentimentally Yours Is the name of what I would use if I ever decide to actually become a business with soap and dichroic glass, but at this point I’d prefer to use my name. Unfortunately, I can’t find a way to change it in the settings. Any ideas?

Back