Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alejclark

Reaction score
Hello, SMF!

I've been lurking on this forum without an account for about 3 years now. Been very interested in soapmaking since I first saw Soap Queen TV's beginner series on YouTube when I was in high school, but I've never been brave enough to take the plunge. Until yesterday, that is! I've got lye and oils ordered for my first attempt at soapmaking and I'm very, very, very excited!

I'm very happy to be here. I hope that I learn a lot on my soapmaking journey! :)

Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new to the forum myself. It is a treasure trove of knowledge and insight into the most intricate details of the wonderful world of soap (and other body care products) making. I hope you find the forum as welcoming and helpful as I have!

animated-welcome-image-0119.gif

Hello again!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I know that I'm in good hands for my soapmaking journey. I look forward to learning plenty here with everyone. Thank you again for the warm welcome!

:)

Back