Quantcast

Hello!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Makayla

Reaction score
Hi to everyone here!

I just started making my own soap and it's so much fun. I'm glad I gave it a chance despite not having an ideal place or time to make them. I decided to join this forum because, well, it helped me just by reading it (thanks to everyone here), and I guess it would help to be able to post as well and ask if I have any questions.

Anyway, I just wanted to make an introductory thread and say hi.

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard it is very beautiful there. Maybe one day I'll see for myself.

Welcome to the forum - looking forward to seeing some of your beautiful creations. Post some pics along the way!

Makayla

Reaction score
Thank you! I'll definitely post some pictures in the future. I already made 3 CP soaps and they look good - and I hope will be good to use too.

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you found us Makayla! Please post pics of your lovely country sometime and soap pics are always good :)

Makayla

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone!

Glad you found us Makayla! Please post pics of your lovely country sometime and soap pics are always good :)
Will do, thank you. I'm glad I found this place, too.

Welcome to smf. There are a few of us European soapers here
That's good to hear! It's such an interesting and fun hobby, I can't believe I didn't even hear about it before.

Steve85569

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
Many great teachers here and probably more information than a library.
I suspect there are several walking books here from how much I have been taught so far.

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is much, much better than a library! You can interact with people here, and get multiple answers without having to dig through volumes of information. And there are many opinions/options. Not all options are right for you, but they will help someone out there. You also get to benefit from others' questions and troubleshooting, which is invaluable. I learned more from people's "problem soaps" than they did, I am sure. You also have the challenges, which help teach techniques that I would not learn any other way.

Makayla

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you!

Just browsing through the forum for a while, I did not only find a lot of great information, but it also seems there are a lot of people here with a great sense of humor. I'm really glad I joined.