Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain

Reaction score
So this is post #1! Yay! I started watching soaping videos on YouTube, saw how beautiful homemade soap can be. And was hooked. Researched a couple months and made my first batch August 17! I'm now about to do batch 10. And I am trying out my own percentage recipes. It's super addicting and fun. Although I am unable to buy a bunch of scents and colours I am still able to find the recipe that makes my skin feel great. I'm also Still trying to learn how to navigate this forum (I am using the app) that's why I haven't posted anything. And some of the threads that I'm looking at are so old and I've noticed people getting "in trouble" per say by posting in them and bringing them back up. So it makes me weary. But I found the introduction page so here I finally am trying to say hi!

Hopefully to contribute soon!
-Courtney from Canada!

Welcome! I've been soaping a few. Months as well. Seriously addicting! This forum is amazing

Hey and welcome!

It would be MUCH better to start a new thread than to reply to one that is over a year old. It gives us (and the newbies) a chance to have it pop up in the "new" threads so we know it is a new post rather than the old one.

You can either use the browse mode, or the timeline. Timeline shows you all the latest action regardless of where it is, browse lets you go in to a specific area of the forum and see what is there. You need to use browse to post new threads

Hi Susie! And that's what I would have figured but then people reply saying there is already a thread about this... Or that... It's gonna take me a while to actually ask a question without feeling like an idiot. Haha.

Welcome, Courtney! :wave:

When in doubt, always start a new thread........and don't be afraid to ask questions. We were all new once. :)

IrishLass :)

Hi Susie! And that's what I would have figured but then people reply saying there is already a thread about this... Or that... It's gonna take me a while to actually ask a question without feeling like an idiot. Haha.

I would suggest reading a lot of the information anyway as it will likely answer the questions that you have as well as ones you didn't even think of!

Latest posts

Back