Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhezie

Reaction score
hi! my name is Dhez and new to the forum, literally registered just now. i started soaping in April this year so i'm also a newbie soaper. i do this as a hobby and am totally addicted! :p

i joined the forum to learn of course, hopefully to share my soapmaking experiences if needed, but mostly to interact with others who understand the art and not get a "blank face" when i talk about it ... kwim? :lol:

anyway, rambling over. just wanted to say hi to everyone! :mrgreen:

We hear you! You will fit right in here and never a blank face, cuz we are addicts too! Welcome :D

Welcome!

I totally get the blank face thing! I start telling my friend all about the soap I made today, how I separated, colored, fragranced, layered, swirled...

I swear, literally all she hears is yada yada yada. Her eyes glaze over, and she just tries to make the right noises at the right time :lol: As long as I keep her supplied with free stuff, she's happy to let me ramble.

Becky said:
Welcome!

I totally get the blank face thing! I start telling my friend all about the soap I made today, how I separated, colored, fragranced, layered, swirled...

I swear, literally all she hears is yada yada yada. Her eyes glaze over, and she just tries to make the right noises at the right time :lol: As long as I keep her supplied with free stuff, she's happy to let me ramble.

:lol: that happens with my dh and in-laws so i decided to take pity on them and find others who would understand, maybe enjoy my "soapy"conversations :p

Welcome! You'll get used to speaking to walls. When you get tired of seeing the glazed eyes, just pop in here! We're always interested! :D

Latest posts

Back